Contact me to get your free copy of the Tree Owners Manual which is everything you ever need to know about buying, planting, and caring for your trees--a valuable resource on your property! Check out the PDF on this site under Appreciate Nature and Books, Links, and Handouts. Download the PDF or contact me for your free copy.
Appreciate the care trees need so that they can continue to sustain us in a healthy way.
Here, you will learn:
- Why trees are important to the environment.
- Who to call for tree consultation and tree care on your property.
- The latest scientific based facts about trees.
- What trees are native to Indiana.
- The best trees to plant for specific sites.
- How to correctly plant new trees.
- How to maintain new and mature trees.
- The importance of large trees.
- What Indiana's largest known tree species are and where they are located.
- How to care for small clumps of woods in your own backyard.
"Trees touch each and every aspect of our urban and rural natural resources.They have the power and capacity to clean the air we breathe and the water we drink."